Friday, February 5, 2010

I remember
As a small child
Those fondest memories
& Dreams so wild

How great it would be
When I am
What I am meant to be

My destiny was made
But doubt walked in & said

I doubt if your
Dream will ever come true
For those who live their destiny
Are really few

Words of doubt
Made me feel blue
I almost gave up saying
I Can Not Do

Just then
I heard a voice say
You Can & You Will
I am your Determination
You got to stay

I walked on
Thinking it will not take long
But many times I fell
It was not going very well

No longer can my dreams soar
It hurts
I can not take it anymore

Just then
I heard a voice so sure
Come on, Get up
Just one step more

The voice was right
For it gave me a reason to fight
No more I am afraid to fall
I stand up again & walk tall

Believe in your Dreams
Just the way I believe in You
For I am the Determination
Within You

1 comments:

Hariharan said...

Hi ... This is absolutely beautiful ... I am glad you are back to doing what you are best at !! Welcome back !! :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Life As U Take It.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.