Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I just finished watching the movie - 'Love Actually'.
How Romantic,you must be thinking. Yeah, but this film adds a new flavor to the definition of Romance. It conveys a very subtle yet powerful message.
Each one of us is so filled with Love. Each one of us is so capable of GIVING Love. Each one of us feel so much alive everytime we EXPRESS Love.
Come to think of it, it's true. Isn't it?
There is abundant of Love floating around you. You can actually feel it. Just got to have the right perspective!
I am a human-'Being', NOT a human-'Doing'. I am not my actions. I am just a pure consciousness- made up of Love. I, myself, am Love.
No wonder, it feels natural that I radiate love.
Unlike other things that I spend in life, the More I spend Love, More I get of it.
This is how God's programming works.
This is how I am meant to Be.
And, I want to live my life, the way God has meant it to Be.

1 comments:

Hariharan said...

Mita at her best ... Keep blogging more often .. :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Life As U Take It.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.