Sunday, June 13, 2010

In life, we come across many challenging situations. We face it head-on & give it our toughest fight.
Why?
Simple answer - That's what a HERO does & we want to be one.

For tireless number of years, we keep fighting life's situations - sometimes, they are in form of incident & other times, they are real people.

But, there comes a moment when you pause & think, what are you fighting for? You begin to question your own motives. 'When I started this fight, what did I want to achieve? '

Answering this simple question opens the door. It did for me.

I realize that I got so engrossed in fighting the situation that I misinterpreted my own vision.
I was trying to CHANGE the situation, not FIGHT it.
I started to wrongly believe that this is what is meant by FIGHTING. I STRUGGLED with the situation. I gave it my full strength but to MOULD it to another favourable situation.

Of course, it doesn't work that way! Not in God's rulebook.

I have to SAIL THROUGH the situation, NOT CHANGE the situation.
If I sail through it, the next situation that is waiting for me would be a changed one, of course.

God teaches us in an amazing way, doesn't HE?

Never ever get attached to any situation. You just give it your best fight & just LET GO.
At the end of your fight - Even if you decide to LET GO, remember - it is the BEST thing to do. B'coz, it sets You Free!

5 comments:

Hariharan said...

This is true ... I have experienced this and learnt the same thing from my life as well ... :) ...

Very nicely put into words !!

SUBIR BASU said...

Hi! Sis,

Read ur article.....and that also not once but twice. Mitu, very well written and keep it up.

GOD BLESS YOU !!!!

Bhai

Chandrika said...

Are you following your insight ?
I think i know the answere.. as of now :)

Unknown said...

Very well said Mita..I have become a regular reader of your blogs :)

divya said...

amazing!!!!keep going.....

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Life As U Take It.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.